Tuesday, January 29 | 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Held during the annual mParks Conference & Trade Show, the Michigan Trail Summit is an opportunity for trail enthusiasts, advocates, and organizations to gain knowledge and networking through a day of informative sessions, with topics emerging technology, water trails, volunteer engagement and trails as multi-modal connectors within a transportation system, plus opportunity connections. Also covered in the Trail Summit will be the Great Lake to Lake Trails and the changing political environment of trails.
Full session details and schedule coming soon.
|Full Delegate Add-on
You must be logged in to receive member rates.
Don't know your mParks login information? Click here to reset your password.
Trail Summit Sponsorship - $500
The Trail Summit attracts more than 150 trail enthusiasts, advocates and managers. Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Clickable logo included on sponsor page at www.mparks.org/conference
- Clickable logo included on www.mparks.org/trailsummit and registration page
- Clickable logo included in all Trail Summit promotional materials and emails
- Logo included in mParks Conference Brochure given to all Conference attendees
- Logo included in Trail Summit Agenda and other materials
- Verbal recognition during the Trail Summit
- Logo included on all room signage and food tables during Trail Summit
- Social media mentions leading up to the Trail Summit
Call the mParks office to learn more, 517.485.9888.