Pitch Hit and Run is the official skills competition of Major League Baseball. This skills competition is an easy way to promote physical activity, fun and appreciation of the game in your community. To participate, simply register your event on the Pitch, Hit & Run website and the MLB will send along everything required to offer this free activity in your community.
- Hosting an event is free for communities.
- Participation is free for youth ages 7-14.
- Local Competitions: Administrative kits distributed to Local hosts in February with events being hosted in March, April or early May.
- Sectional Competitions: Local winners advance to Sectional Competitions in late May.
- Team Championships: Hosted in all 30 Major League Ballparks. Qualifiers compete in a pre-game competition and recognition ceremony.
- National Finals: The top participants nationwide take part in the National Finals competition as a part of MLB All-Star Week in July.
Tell your communities about Pitch, Hit & Run with this flyer.