Welcome to the new mParks website and online community- YourMembership (YM)!
The new system will lead to a more efficient and engaging member experience, with a social media-like platform and improved functionality.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are on the July Membership Renewal Cycle and you have not yet paid your membership dues, you may see an open invoice in your account. Please do not pay this membership invoice online until you have confirmed all membership information with mParks. Contact Aja Jenks with all membership related questions email@example.com or 517.485.9888.
The new system has a number of ways for you to engage with fellow members and more efficiently access the information you need. Here are some things you can do while you're here:
- EDIT YOUR PROFILE: Click on the My Profile along the top menu. Add your headshot by uploading a photo on the left and edit your personal information by clicking the About tab and the pencil icons.
- INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Now that your profile is up to date, introduce yourself to your fellow members by clicking My Feed and writing a message for other members to see. Be sure to Connect with members you want to keep in touch with.
- GET INVOLVED: Choose Groups from the top menu to explore mParks Committees, Networks and Focus Areas. Join any that you wish to be involved in - all levels of involvement are welcome. These groups are designed to replace the existing Facebook groups.
Need to get back to the mParks homepage and website? www.mparks.org is always accessible by clicking the green 'm' in the upper left corner as well as under the Quick Links tab.
mParks will be hosting a free informational webinar to help you learn to navigate the new system.
The webinar will be available on two different days. The session will cover website navigation, membership accounts and profiles, event registration, job posting, and more!
- Wednesday, July 18 at 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 25 at 2:00 pm
Click here to register for one of the sessions.
We hope you enjoy the new system, please feel free to reach out with any questions, comments or concerns.