Friday, August 30 - Monday, September 2, 2019
Experience Grand Hotel during one of its finest musical weekends of the year. Escape to America’s Summer Place for this holiday weekend and immerse yourself in the melody of beautiful Jazz music played by some of the country’s top performers. Have an opportunity to walk the Mackinac Bridge during the 61st Annual Mackinac Bridge Walk. Join thousands of other walkers for this Labor Day tradition!
This all inclusive package includes:
- Three nights’ accommodations at the world-class Grand Hotel
- All taxes and baggage fees
- Full breakfast and five course dinner daily
- Friday & Saturday evening receptions
- Entrance to all Jazz Performances
- 2 Cookout Luncheons
- Round trip ferry transportation
- Two taxi tickets per person
- Transportation Labor Day morning for the Annual Bridge Walk
- Breakfast in Mackinaw City Monday morning at Audie’s Restaurant (optional)
- SINGLE OCCUPANCY - $1,300
- DOUBLE OCCUPANCY - $1,650 per room ($825 per person)
- TRIPLE OCCUPANCY - $2,160($720 per person)
*For an adult staying in a guest room with one or more children, the adult and first child will pay the adult, per person rate. Additional children in the room will be based upon their ages. For any children staying in a guest room without an adult, the first two children will be charged the double occupancy rate and any additional children will be charged at the rate based upon their ages.
Space is limited and will be filled on a first come / first serve basis. Please contact the mParks office at 517.485.9888 with questions.
DEPOSIT POLICY: A 33% deposit is required to hold your reservation. FINAL payment will be required by July 31, 2019.
REFUND POLICY: Reservations will be refunded if cancelled prior to July 31, 2019, less a $50 processing fee. Reservations cancelled AFTER July 31, 2019 will forfeit the full amount. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Final trip details will be mailed after July 31, 2019 and will include information regarding ferry transportation, taxi tickets, and luggage tags.
The 2019 Jazzy Walk Weekend is full
JOIN THE WAITING LIST