The Annual mParks Conference & Trade Show is the premier education and networking event for Michigan’s park and recreation professionals. The event draws a variety of participants, including park and recreation department directors, travel and tourism professionals, athletic and tournament coordinators, park maintenance employees, senior recreation planners, aquatic managers, elected officials, board and commission members, and more.
The Annual Trade Show will take place Wednesday, January 30 and Thursday, January 31, 2019 at the Kalamazoo Radisson and you’re invited! mParks represents more than 2,800 agency, professional, and vendor members dedicated to creating community through people, parks and programs. Our Trade Show Exhibit Hall provides an opportunity to showcase your products and services to current, past, and potential customers with purchasing power.
||11/2 - 1/4
|mParks Vendor Member
||$750 / $375
||$800 / $400
||$900 / $450
||$1,000 / $500
||$1,100 / $550
||$1,300 / $650
|Educational & Agency
Pricing is listed as cost for first booth/cost for additional booths.
*Contact Aja Jenks for information on mParks Vendor Membership (firstname.lastname@example.org/517.485.9888)
To better serve Trade Show exhibitors, mParks will provide flexible move in opportunities, volunteer set up assistance and electricity for all booths in 2019. mParks will provide refreshments Wednesday as you work to set up your booth display.
TRADE SHOW LOCATION
Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center
100 West Michigan Avenue,
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
EXHIBITOR MOVE IN
Wednesday, January 30 from 9:00am-4:00pm
Wednesday, January 30
- 5:00pm-6:30pm - Grand Opening
Thursday, January 31
- 9:45am-10:45am - Coffee Break
- 12:15pm-1:30pm - Lunch and Final Hours
- 10’ x 7’ exhibit space
- 120V / 20 AMP electrical service
- Invitation to attend socials and networking events (fees may apply)
- Refreshments will be provided during move in on Wednesday
- Two (2) Exhibit Hall Lunch tickets
- PDF listing of mParks Conference attendees
- Exhibitors are welcome to attend educational sessions at no extra cost
- Online listing on the mParks website
- 10’ x 7’
- 3’ high side drape, 8’ high back drape
- One (1) 8’ skirted table
- Two (2) chairs
- One (1) wastebasket
- One (1) exhibitor sign
- Please note-the room has 10’ ceilings.
- Decorating, housing, set-up/tear-down details will be included in your confirmation packet.
ADVERTISING & SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Increase your company’s visibility by becoming a Conference Sponsor or advertising in Conference & Trade Show materials. Opportunities include educational session and special event sponsorships, giveaways, digital and print advertisements, e-blast marketing messages and more. There is a sponsorship category or advertising placement available for every budget. For complete advertising and sponsorship opportunities, please visit www.mparks.org/ConferenceSponsor.
New This Year
mParks Special Exhibit Hall Game -
limited to 10 exhibitors 8 Remaining
Enjoy special recognition with 10-minutes of speaking time during the Exhibit Hall. Get creative, make a game or activity to draw delegates in. Sponsors are encouraged to provide a gift or prize at the end of your 10-minutes to one lucky delegate. Must have exhibit hall booth to purchase mParks Special.
- 10-minutes of microphone access to draw conference delegates into your booth
- Recognition by flashing light placed in front of your booth during your time
Add this right to your registration! Already purchased an exhibit hall booth? Click here to purchase mParks Special Exhibit Hall Game.
For more info or to request a custom package, contact mParks at 517.485.9888 or email@example.com.
Did you know?
As an exhibitor at the 2019 mParks Conference & Trade Show, you get way more than your booth space!
- All registered exhibitors are invited to attend any educational session on Wednesday, January 30 and Thursday, January 31. Don't worry, the exhibit hall is not open during educational sessions so you won't be missing face-to-face time.
- You're invited to participate in all networking events with the delegates
PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
All booth fees are to be paid in full; payment must be sent with completed contract. Full refunds will be issued for all cancellations submitted before December 7, 2018; a 50% refund will be issued for all cancellations before January 4, 2019. After January 4, 2019 NO REFUNDS will be issued.
*Exhibit booths are assigned on a first paid, first served basis. mParks reserves the right to adjust booth assignments for noncompetitive, traffic flow, and capacity reasons when necessary. (Conference & Trade Show sponsors receive priority placement.)