January 29 - February 1, 2019 | Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center
The 2019 mParks Conference & Trade Show is housed entirely within the Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center.
About the Hotel
Walk to Kalamazoo, MI attractions from our hotel
When you stay at Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center, you can easily walk to downtown restaurants and attractions like Bell’s Brewery. We also recommend taking in a show at Kalamazoo State Theatre or a football game at Western Michigan University. If you need to get some work done, take advantage of free Wi-Fi and a business center at the hotel. Hosting a conference or wedding? We can accommodate up to 1,200 guests in our 44,000 square feet of meeting facilities. For stress-free travel, make an appointment to use our complimentary shuttle to Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport (AZO).
To ensure your experience in Kalamazoo is memorable, we conveniently offer four on-site restaurants, a heated indoor pool, and a salon and spa. Additional amenities and services include:
Free airport shuttle by appointment
The mParks Hotel Block at the Radisson is full for full-week stays. Single night stays may be available. Alternate hotel options are below. mParks apologizes for any inconvenience.
BOOK YOUR ROOM (Follow the steps below)
- Enter: check in and check out dates (conference dates only)
- Click More Search Options
- Select Promotion Code for rate type
- Enter MPARKS for code
- Click Search
- Complete reservation
Additional Hotel Options
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kalamazoo West
1315 Westgate Dr.
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
$124.99/night + taxes & fees
Click here to book online.
Select More Options and search Group Code MRP
To book over the phone, call 269.447.1700 and ask for the Michigan Recreation Group
Parking is not included in your nightly room rate.
PRICING - HOURLY
- $2.50 per hour for hours 1, 2, and 3
- $2.00 per hour for each additional hour for hours 4 and above
- Daily maximum of $20.00
- Valet Parking is $30.00 per night
- Lost ticket $25.00
PAYMENT OPTIONS AND PARKING FAQ
- Guests may pay with cash or credit/debit card at the walk-up pay stations on 1st level of the ramp and just inside the Radisson near the skywalk
- Guests may pay with credit/debit card at the exit gate – NO CASH AT GATE
- Hourly and overnight guest parking questions – Please visit the Radisson front desk or call (269)-343-3333