Cedar Point Discount Ticket Program
Getting involved is easy:
CLICK HERE TO PARTICIPATE
- Complete the interest form. (Are you a returning agency? No need to fill out this form!)
- mParks will send you a contract and will return the completed agreement to Cedar Point.
- mParks will contact you with program set up instructions. Please allow approximately 2 weeks.
- No messy ticket counting! Once you are set up in the system, all you do is advertise!
CLICK HERE FOR MARKETING TOOLKIT
- Agencies will receive a $0.75 commission on each ticket sold, which will be distributed by mParks at the end of the selling season.
- Receive significant savings on retail prices.
- A processing fee will apply to all on-line sales, it varies according to how many tickets are sold. Please include this information in your marketing so your ticket buyers are aware ahead of time.
- There is no deadline for applications - sign up any time of year.
- All that’s left is for you to do Market the ticket program. Once you have your instructions and password, you can begin marketing the program. If your password is used to purchase any ticket through the online store, your agency receives a commission.
mParks and Cedar Point have partnered for decades to provide residents with discount tickets via local park and recreation departments. Many new features this year at Cedar Point!
The Cedar Point online ticket program is available to mParks Agency members only. To upgrade your membership to participate, please contact Aja Jenks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517.485.9888.