Click to listen to Michigan Campgrounds during COVID-19 Member Call (4/13/2020)
Staffing & Operations
- Newaygo County Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Workplace Checklist
- Staff will travel in separate vehicles and adhere to 6ft guidelines while working.
- All staff may not ride in a truck, golf cart, or gator with other staff or the public.
- Staff will be provided two washable cloth masks, in addition to their own set of safety glasses
- All staff will be provided their digital oral thermometer and will be required to take their temperature with it before coming to work
- If the temperature is high (as determined by DHD-10), they will be required to call and report it
- All staff will fill out the attached DHD-10 questionnaire once they arrive at work each day
- They will include these with their timesheets and turn them into their supervisor each day
Managers and Maintenance will turn them in weekly to Parks Admin office
- If they answer yes to any of the questions they will be dismissed immediately; Supervisors will report this to Me
- Park offices (including the welcome center) will be set up with barriers not allowing the public within 6 ft of staff work areas
- Cash will be discouraged unless they do not have a card available
- We have ordered hand sanitizer and dispensers for each park office and the welcome center
- The staff has gloves available to them for use in the offices
- Only one customer in the office at a time
- For offices with drive-up windows, all transactions will take place through those windows.
- Staff will be cleaning their work areas before and after their shifts
- Oakland County Campground Operations Discussion Summary for Administration Meeting
Communication to Public