Due to the current situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, NRPA has canceled the remaining “in person” courses for the rest of the year. The CPSI course that was scheduled for the end of September in Novi will now be provided as a “Blended Course”. The CPSI Blended Course is comprised of three steps:
1. CPSI Online Prep Course
2. Live Virtual 4 hour Course led by a CPSI Instructor via Zoom
3. CPSI Exam at a local computer testing center
Step One – CPSI Online Prep Course
• Course participants will receive an email from NRPA with information on how to access the CPSI Online Prep Course.
• The CPSI Online Prep Course is self-paced, approximately 12 hours in length and must be completed at least 24 hours prior to the live virtual training session.
Step Two – Live Virtual Course
• The virtual training course will be done via Zoom, will be one day and will be 4 hours in length. (8am-12pm)
• The live virtual course will be led by a CPSI Instructor.
• Participants have the option of selecting the preferred date of their live virtual training (9/29, 9/30, 10/1, 10/2)
Step Three - CPSI Exam
• Participants that are registered for the CPSI exam will now be taking the exam at a local computer testing center.
• Participants will receive an email with information on how to schedule the exam approximately one week prior to the Live Virtual Course.