In a partnership with Patronicity, Michigan Municipal League and MEDC, a civic crowdfunding & crowdgranting platform bringing together local citizens and sponsors to support great initiatives in their communities, the mParks Foundation has pledged to provide $25,000 a year for three years in grant matches for eligible projects.
- Applicant projects must fit within the current PSCP grant program rules – click here for details and criteria.
- mParks Foundation approved projects must be in partnership with mParks Member Agencies
- Applicant project(s) must demonstrate accessibility and/or universal accessibility to development under the following language:
- Universal Design is the design and composition of an environment so that it can be accessed, understood and used to the greatest extent possible by all people regardless of their age, size, ability or disability.
- Applicant projects must ensure project maintenance and implementation for minimum 5 years.
Steps to begin project campaign:
1. Click here to begin the project application.
2. Projects will then be reviewed by Patronicity to ensure all criteria is met.