What: Provide education, tools and resources that affect customer service delivery for everyone.
- Describing the meaning of inclusive customer service and how it relates to a positive delivery
- Identifying how principles of accessibility and inclusion apply to customer service
- Demonstrating communication skills that promote problem resolution
- Discussion & problem solving with challenging customer service scenarios
- Network with other professionals and subject matter experts on the topics of accessibility and inclusion
- Pick up tools and techniques for communicating with participants and staff
- Learn about resources available to support your challenging situations
- Develop greater comfort in interacting with others of all abilities!
Sue Boeve - Rehabilitation of Michigan, C.T.R.S
Stephanie Laubach - Oakland University Center for Autism - Outreach Services
Paul Landry - United Cerebral Palsy of Metro Detroit Community Work Incentive Counselor
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 8:00am-8:30 am
Glen Oaks Golf Course
30500 W 13 Mile Rd.
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
$25 mParks Members / $35 non-Members
. 4 CEU (pending)